The Wireless Communications Alliance is looking for a Social Media Intern to help with our online presence and to promote scheduled events. Our Internships are unpaid volunteer assignments. They are ideal for college students looking to gain hands on experience in Digital and Social Media Marketing and making great industry contacts in wireless and mobile communications. Past interns have gone on to land great jobs in the Silicon Valley and beyond.
– Manage and deliver periodic social media content postings providing relevant feeds for our target demographics.
– Drive search engine optimization via strategic placements
– Assist our Board members and administrative team with Social Media tasks
– Review, edit and update content as needed
– Computer proficiency (MAC, Windows, ChromeBook, IOS, or Android)
– Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization Strategies
– Extensive knowledge of social media posting platforms including but not limited to:
You must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to proofread and edit content, and an enthusiastic and outgoing personality. We are looking to fill intern positions ASAP!
Founded in 1994 the Wireless Communications Alliance (WCA) is a non-profit business league dedicated to providing Education, Connection, and Community to the wireless industry.