This unique online event not only delivers a glimpse of the innovations shaping the future telecommunications landscape, but gives insight into how telcos scout for, qualify, and implement technology. The event culminates with online demos and in-person meetings facilitated by our proven MatchMaker Meeting Service.
Join us online for:
- Telco Panel – Take a look inside telecom's innovation engine and hear from telcos who are leading the way into the future.
- Product Pitches – 2 hours of dynamic, concise company introductions, followed by questions from Telecom Council's Service Provider Forum members.
- Digital Demos - Technology and company demos will be recorded and available to review online.
- Optional Meeting Service – Post-pitch, facilitated follow up via private, 1-on-1 meetings.
This annual event is purpose-built to introduce the telecom industry to its next crop of startup partners - online over a 24-hour period.
MATCHMAKER MEETING SERVICE OPTION: For this year's Innovation Showcase, innovative telecom startups, and specifically the Class of 2020, are encouraged to signup for the MatchMaker service to generate pre-arranged, private conversations with Telecom Council members and other Innovation Showcase participants.
DETAILS AND REGISTRATION AT: https://telecomcouncil.cvent.com/showcase20
- Attendee Non-Member Registration: $100
- Attendance & MatchMaker Meeting Service free to Telecom Council Members.
- Attendance & Product Pitch free to the Class of 2020.
- Product Pitch: $1000 - Young, innovative companies can add a 5-minute agenda spot to pitch their technology and upload a demo to Telecom Council's online innovation marketplace.
- MatchMaker Meeting Service: $2000 - MatchMaker facilitates private, 10-minute, online meetings between companies who are actively selling and buying telecom innovation. Service included in Telecom Council membership.